Applications are dues by January 31st for the HWS / IDEA Round Robin (Worlds Style)
16 top teams from around the world are invited to New York ; visit the site for application details.
Tournament dates: April 10-11
Debate all 15 other teams in 5 British Parliamentary rounds
* Pre-paired rounds, so completely fair pairings and no tab delays
* Break to finals, with $1700 (cash) at stake, plus awesome trophies
* Superior international judging headed by Neill Harvey-Smith
Worth the trip!
* Dinner at the home of HWS President Mark Gearan on April 9
(Bill Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff & Peace Corps Director)
* Great food and lakefront hotel at the Round Robin April 10 - 11
* We anticipate teams attending from 4 or 5 continents
Convenor: Eric Barnes email@example.com
Direct your questions about the RR here first.